The mission of the Habitat Young Professionals (HYP) program is to capture the imagination, energy and hope of young people ages 21 to 40 in order to productively and responsibly involve them in the work of Habitat for Humanity.
The main functions of HYP are…
- Working directly with the Lafayette Habitat for Humanity affiliate to accomplish its mission.
- Educating chapter members, the local community and members’ networks about the work and mission of Habitat.
- Advocating on behalf of people in need of decent shelter.
- Raising funds for the work of Habitat for Humanity.
- Participating and creating space for transformational leadership and professional development.
Interested in learning more about HYP and how to join?
Send us an email at [email protected] with your name and information to receive updates about upcoming HYP events and membership opportunities!